New Behavioral Network
New Behavioral Network, a division of the NBN group, serves families, school districts and the community through a multitude of services. We offer programs for southern New Jersey and the entire state of Delaware. Since 1994, our staff has been working in homes, classrooms and in the community with at-risk and special needs children and their families. We utilize best practice strategies and strive to make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
We provide the following programs:
- Autism Program - offering consultation, direct instruction, support groups and now introducing Interactive Metronome.
- Community Support Program - providing programs in Bullying, Cyberbullying, Internet Safety, Sexting/Texting, Drug Abuse Prevention and Character Enrichment to schools, parents and organizations.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) - provides community-based mental health or substance abuse intervention to assist the client and the family/caretakers, the school, and other members of the natural helping network to learn skills to deal with existing problems.
- Parent Aide - offers services which focuses on developing strategic objectives on the key issues to be addressed to improve the likelihood of children, placed in foster care, being successfully reunified with their birth parents.
- Wraparound - consist of strength-based individualized treatment plans that address specific behavioral and mental health concerns of the child and family.
- Behavioral and Mental Health Services - working with children and families in the home and community setting. Get Connected With Our Services
- Therapeutic Support Service - provides supportive in-school assistance to students who struggle with educational, physical, behavioral, or emotional challenges that negatively impact their school experience and keep them from reaching their full potential.
Our mission at New Behavioral Network is to provide services that offer a multi-disciplinary approach, utilizing best practice strategies that will have a positive impact on families. New Behavioral Network is dedicated to providing comprehensive treatment across all settings. We place value in identifying and building each client’s strengths in an effort to maximize personal potential.
New Behavioral Network utilizes a team approach to assist all types of families. We strive to keep the family united and healthy in positive ways, while working to bring forth the inherent strengths of the family.
We provide clients with a quick intake process and a thorough assessment of each case. Our team has over 25 years of combined knowledge and clinical expertise while keeping up to date with the most current information. We utilize state-of-the-art treatment on an individualized basis, and each team member is compassionate and sensitive to the needs of each distinctive case. Our team is active in the home environment with the goal of maintaining the child in the home, school and community.