New Behavioral Network, a division of the NBN group, serves families, school districts and the community through a multitude of services. We offer programs for Southern New Jersey and the entire state of Delaware. Since 1994, our staff has been working in homes, classrooms and in the community with at-risk and special needs children and their families. We utilize best practice strategies and strive to make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
Our mission at New Behavioral Network is to provide services that offer a multi-disciplinary approach, utilizing research-based practice strategies that will have a positive impact on families and the individual client. New Behavioral Network is dedicated to providing comprehensive treatment across all settings. We place value in identifying and building each client’s strengths in an effort to maximize personal potential within the home, school, and community.
New Behavioral Network-DE, Inc.
New Behavioral Network-DE, Inc. is committed to offering high-quality mental, emotional, behavioral, and developmental health programming to meet the ever changing needs of Delaware’s youth and families.
New Behavioral Network-DE, Inc. maintains two offices within the State of Delaware thereby allowing us to serve the state in its entirety. Our office located in Newport, DE services New Castle County while our office in Dover, DE services both Kent and Sussex Counties. Each of our programs are community and strength-based, individually centered, and family focused.
The Programs We Offer in Delaware:
- Mobile Outpatient Program
- Home-Based Family Support Program
- Therapeutic Support for Families Program
- Family Intervention Program
- Parent Education Component
Outpatient Therapeutic Services (Coming Soon!)
Outpatient Medication Management (Coming Soon!)
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW)
- Master’s Level Clinical Social Workers (MSW)
- Family Interventionists
- Parent Educators (“Triple P” Certified)
- Therapeutic Support Specialists
- Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA)
- Behavior Support Specialists
Evidence-Based Therapies, Trainings and Certifications:
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Crisis Intervention
- Triple P Parenting Certification
- Court Testifying
- Child and Adult Relationship Enhancement Certification
- Principles of ABA
- Reinforcement Systems
- Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) Certification
The staff in each of our programs share clinical and program-specific expertise on a targeted as needed basis which emphasizes teamwork and cross-training. We pride ourselves on utilizing research-based, best practices strategies, while focusing on the “full system of care” continuum.