Our Behavior Analysis Program currently provides services to children, adolescents, and adults in their homes, schools, and the community. Our Board Certified Behavior Analysts and assistant Behavior Analysts (BCBA/BCaBA) perform a comprehensive assessment to evaluate a learner’s current skill levels and any challenging behavior that might impede independence or success across environments. A treatment plan is then developed that targets acquisition of skills that will improve a learner’s successful integration into his/her community, as well as reduce socially inappropriate or impeding behaviors. Skill acquisition programs can include a focus on communication, functional daily living skills (e.g., personal hygiene, chores, leisure skills, etc.), social skills, and/or community safety. Our BCBA/BCaBA consultants have access to a variety of curricula and assessments, and will choose the one that is the right fit for each learner, which will then be used to develop the individualized treatment plan.
We also offer the services of Behavior Interventionists (BI) working directly under BCBAs/BCaBAs. BIs are highly-skilled direct instructors, proficient in verbal behavior, errorless teaching, effectively fading prompts, functional communication, discrete trial/structured teaching, and the use of visual supports, among other things. All staff members are certified in Crisis Prevention Intervention.
We offer the following services:
- Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA) in home and school settings
- One-to-one behavior support in the classroom by a trained Behavior Interventionist
- Behavior consultation by an experienced BCBA/BCaBA in school settings, including development of a realistic and effective Behavior Support Plan and/or Classroom Management Plan
- Behavior consultation and/or Parent Training by an experienced BCBA/BCaBA in the home, including development of a treatment plan and Behavior Support Plan, as necessary
- Behavior Interventionist (1:1) services in the home and community to support growth and development across settings